Cornerstone Early Learning Center of Hugo has been designed to provide the safest possible environment for children age 6 weeks to age 5. We are dedicated to providing the children in our care with a comprehensive program that will stimulate, challenge, and encourage them to become learners for a lifetime. We believe that the spiritual aspect of development is essential to a child’s overall development. It is this very aspect of our program that sets Cornerstone apart from many other early childhood programs. We are committed to providing opportunities to:
• Develop intellectually by providing developmentally appropriate activities in communication skills, science, literacy, and math readiness
• Develop physically through play activities that develop a child’s large and fine motor skills
• Develop socially through interactions which are based upon respect and concern for others
• Develop creatively through opportunities to develop talents in art, music, movement dramatic play
• Develop emotionally by creating an environment in which each child feels secure and loved by their caregivers, and further, knowing that they are a redeemed and beloved child of God
• Develop spiritually by hearing and applying God’s Word daily
If you would like to learn more about Cornerstone Early Learning Center please go to our website or contact us via phone or e-mail.