If you missed the written survey during church the last two weeks you can take it online by going to christlutheran.us/survey.
Thanks to all for your input! We are excited to bring your thoughts and ideas back to the congregation in the coming months in the form of a new Ministry Plan.
Please keep our staff, church council and other committee leaders in your prayers as we prayerfully consider the information gathered and make ministry-focused decisions based on your input.
Planning Committee Chair
Overall Objective: Create the next 3-5 year ministry plan for Christ Lutheran in order to best use the gifts & opportunities the Lord has given us.
Where are we? Gathering thoughts and ideas from the congregation starts next Sunday.
- What are the blessings or strengths God has given Christ Lutheran?
- Why did you join our church?
- Why did you stay?
- What are the barriers or obstacles to our ministry?
- What keeps us from accomplishing our make-disciples mission?
- What additions or improvements are needed at Christ Lutheran?
- What areas of ministry should get more or less emphasis?
- What pieces of our ministry are being neglected?
- Create the next 3-5 year ministry plan for Christ Lutheran in order to best use the gifts & opportunities the Lord has given us.
Where are we?
- A process has been designed to gather feedback from our communities and our congregation for setting ministyr priorities
- Preparations for gathering your thoughts * ideas are in progress.
- Please plan to participate on Sunday September 12th & 19th in small group listening sessions and surveys. More details to come.
- We are excited to hear from you!
On February 7th & 8th, WELS Church Architecture Consultant Pastor Brent Brutlag gave presentations to inform our congregation and guide the planning and building process in Hugo in the coming years.
The entire presentation has been videotaped and broken into segments by topic. You can find all eight segments below.
- Theology of Worship
- Historical Floor Plans
- Communion Rail
- Other Considerations
- Now We’re Ready…
Theology of Worship
Historical Floor Plans
Now We’re Ready…